Fairy Tail: A New Beginning
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fairy Tail: A New Beginning

This is the NWN server dedicated to the Anime Fair Tail. We in no way hold claim to this anime, manga or anyhting connected to it, all Rights go to the real creator and owner of the Anime and Manga.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

To do list: [Warning, large images in spoilers]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin Erza (Old)
Admin
Admin Erza (Old)

To do list:  [Warning, large images in spoilers] Empty
PostSubject: To do list: [Warning, large images in spoilers]   To do list:  [Warning, large images in spoilers] I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 6:07 pm

Here is a to do list. This is what must be completed before testing can even start.

Building (Toolset):

Magnolia:
Magnolia Town is located on the southern most part of the country Fiore, it is also home to the Fairy Tail Guild.
Magnolia Town seems to have grown accustomed to the insanity that insues from Fairy Tail's shenanigans. They have even rebuilt the entire town to accommedate Fairy Tail's ace Gildarts Clive because of his absent mindedness. This rebuild is called the "Gildarts Shift" where the town makes a single straight road to the guild so he won't accidently destroy private homes. Most of the people believe Fairy Tail is an alright guild however they are sometimes oblivious to the dangers the guild accidently creates at times, as they saw Laxus Dreyar's attempted takeover of the guild, where he threaten to destroy the town, as nothing more than preparations for the Fantasia parade Fairy Tail hosts for the town.

Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Areas:
  • Fairy Tail Guild
    1. Guild Hall
    2. Top Floor
    3. Basement
    4. Library

• Lake Sciliora (North,West,South,East)
  • Caldia Cathedral
  • Magnolia Station
  • Toy Store "Tom"
  • Magic Store "Lendis"
  • Half Cocor Hotel Bar
  • Fairy Tail Dorms
  • Central Path
  • Magnolia Park West Entrance
  • Magnolia Park

The building will take me about a week or so depending on my moods. Since I am lazy and school is starting soon. So if you can help build please notify me! Smile.
Back to top Go down

To do list: [Warning, large images in spoilers]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fairy Tail: A New Beginning :: Information: :: Announcements:-
Jump to: